Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

entry post/goals 2010 etc

Sup everybody? I've decided to write a blog, Im not very good at writing or anything though, so I apologize in adancve. Also I'm gonna try and write it in english and not in german, we'll see how that works out I guess. Hope you'll get the shit I'm gonna post here.

About myself, I'm a 19 year old Pokerpro from Stuttgart, Germany playing fulltime for over 2 years now. Quit school in 11th grade, cause I thought I was good enough to make money at Poker. Worked out apprently. Guess I just ran great all the time so that convinced me to become a Pro. Never read a book or anything, basiclly learned everything w/ poker on my own and by playing.

atm I dont really have any plans on what my goals for 2010 are w/ poker, but I'd def like to become the most successful online tournament pro from germany (on pocketfives) and also get ranked. Also depending on how life goes I guess I will play heaps of EPTs and stuff so FTing a livedonkament would be pretty cool as well. Also hope once I make enough $ I can transfer into playing less volume so I don't have to play the fucked up 7pm-6am schedule every day and always have to sleep through the day, which kinda sucks.

Going to try to keep you guys updated as often as possible and if the english isnt understandable, just lmk and I'll write it in german ;).

See you at the tables,
HKMC

3 Kommentare:

  1. yeay my homie :D wann kommste mal wieder nach bremen ? bist hier immer wärmstens willkommen :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. digga mach das mal in deutsch, dein gezaudere versteht doch kein mensch ;D VfB tho

    Shoey

    AntwortenLöschen